Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association
NDC code: 63868-002
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 13, 2023.
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17g (cap filled to the top)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to 17 grams line in cap for the correct dose
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once daily
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or younger: ask a doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap printed with “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is missing, open or broken.
compare to the active ingredient in miralax
original prescription strength
polyethylene glycol 3350
powder for solution
Dissolves in Any Beverage
relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
14 once daily doses
net wt 8.3 oz (238 g)
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association (011920774)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.