Well at Walgreens
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 700mg in 3000mg, SODIUM CHLORIDE 2300mg in 3000mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC code: 0363-0801
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 23, 2023.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with
sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies
-Post nasal drip
Removes inhaled irritants (dust, pollen)
Removes nasal and sinus drainage
Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes
Moisturizes dry nasal passages
Keep out of reach of children
Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable
or symptoms are not relieved.
Do not use unfiltered tap water. see instructions inside box for proper water sources
Adults and children 4 years and over: Use 1-2 packets per 8 fl oz (240 mL) up to every 2 hours as needed.
Children under 4 years: Consult a physician
See enclosed instruction sheet for complete directions and proper use.
Instructions for use
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, colds, flu or allergies, including nasal stuffiness, sneezing, runny nose and post-nasal
drip. Removes inhaled irritants (e.g. dust, pollen, smoke). Promotes nasal and sinus drainage. Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes.
Adults and children age 4 years and older may use 1-2 packets of dry ingredients administered as described below as often as
every 2 hours. For children under age 4 consult a health care professional before use.
Read through entire section before using for the first time.
1. Remove the cap from the Walgreens Kettle Neti Pot.
2. Pour the pre-mixed saline dry into the Walgreens Kettle Neti Pot. First-time users
should start with one packet of the saline dry ingredients.As you become more accustomed to the system, work up to using 2 full packets.
Additional packets may be purchased from your nearest Walgreens pharmacy.
3. Fill the pot to the 8 oz line with distilled, sterile, or filtered water (using a filter with an absolute pore size of 1 micron or smaller)
or previously boiled (boil water 1 minute or 3 minutes if at elevations above 6,500 feet then allow to cool to body temperature) water.
This makes 1/2 cup (4 oz) of solution.
4. Tighten the cap on the pot securely, place one finger over the spout and one over the hole on the cap and gently shake the pot until
the dry ingredients have completely dissolved..
4. Proper head position allows the solution to run through the nose by gravity.
-Lean over the sink so you are looking directly into the basin. Holding the pot in your right hand, gently insert the spout
into your right nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal.
-Rotate your head so that the right nostril is directly above the left. The forehead should remain higher than the chin. Raise the handle of the pot so
that the solution enters the right nostril. In a few moments, the solution will begin to drain out of the left nostril into the sink. Do not inhale or "snort"
solution into the nose - breathe through your mouth.
6. When the pot is empty, exhale through both nostrils to clear them of excess mucous and solution. Gently blow your nose into a tissue.
7. Repeat the procedure on the other side.
7. Thoroughly rinse the pot after each use with water that has been distilled, sterilized, filtered or previously boiled and ;eave the pot to air dry completely.
The Walgreens Kettle Neti-Pot is top-rack dishwasher safe.
(in each packet)
Sodium Bicarbonate USP (700 mg)
Sodium Chloride USP (2300 mg)
-Inspect saline packets for integrity
-Do not use saline packets if open or torn
-Protect saline packets from excessive heat and moisture
-See saline packets or box for lot # and expiration date
-See instruction sheet for use
|WELL AT WALGREENS
sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride powder, for solution
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Applied Labs, Inc.||117337220||manufacture(0363-0801)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.