Dosage form: inhalant
Ingredients: LEVMETAMFETAMINE 50mg
NDC code: 13709-281
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 8, 2022.
Levmetamfetamine 50 mg
- the common cold
- hay fever or upper respiratory allergies
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- do not use for more than 7 days
- Use only as directed
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- the product delivers in each 800 ml of air 0.04 to 0.150 mg of levmetamfetamine
- do not use more often than every 2 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 inhalations in each nostril|
children 6 to under 12 years of age
(with adult supervision)
|1 inhalation in each nostril|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|children under 2 years of age||do not use|
- this inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use
- keep inhaler tightly closed
- store at 59o-86oF (15o- 30oC)
bornyl acetate, camphor, lavender oil, menthol, methyl salicylate
TAMPER EVIDENT - USE ONLY IF PERFORATED TUBE LABEL IS INTACT
DISTRIBUTED BY NeilMed® Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
601 Aviation Blvd., Santa Rosa, CA 95403 USA
www.NeilMed.com Made in the USA BCNM01 Rev. 04/14
Levmetamfetamine - Nasal Decongestant
Relief of Nasal Congestion due to:
Upper Respiratory Allergies
Cold • Hay Fever
Net Wt 0.007 OZ (198 mg) See Drug Facts
levmetamfetamine nasal decongestant inhalant
|Labeler - NeilMed (783557783)|
|Registrant - Aphena Pharma Solutions-New York, LLC (078573647)|
|Aphena Pharma Solutions-Maryland, LLC||829739833||manufacture(13709-281), pack(13709-281), label(13709-281)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.