Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 1.695g in 113g
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC code: 64058-716
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 27, 2022.
for the gradual fading of dark (brownish) discolorations in the skin such as
- age and liver spots
- pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs flush thoroughly with water.
- some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
When using this product do not use on cracked, irritated or inflamed skin
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- for sensitive skin, test product on a small section of your skin inside your elbow
Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Metabisulfite, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
- For sensitive skin, test product on a small section of your skin inside your elbow. If no irritation develops after 24 hours proceed with application.
- Close product lid tightly after each use. Cream may darken when exposed to air. Product performance will not be affected.
- Do not use this product in combination with externally applied products containing resorcinol, phenol, salicylic acid or any type of acne product unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Call 1-888-373-8831 or visit www.conceptlabs.org
Manufactured by Concept Laboratories, Inc., Chicago, IL 60642 (USA)
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE(64058-716)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.