Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Alternative Pharmacal Corporation
NDC code: 53163-251
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 19, 2023.
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr ............... 30 mg ................ Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin .............................. 200 mg ................ Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl ..................... 10 mg ................... Nasal Decongestant
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product, do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI; ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold: nasal congestion, cough due to the common cold and bronchial irritation.
Directions Do not exceed more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
Adults and children 12 years of age and over 5 mL (1 tsp) every 6 hours
Children under 12 years of age consult physician
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, eucalyptus oil, flavors, menthol, methyl paraben, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate and sucralose.
Questions or comments? 1-786-507-1566
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Alternative Pharmacal Corporation (078528214)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.