CVS Pharmacy Rash Cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 10, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 13mg in 1mL, PETROLATUM 67mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-988
Zinc oxide 13%
- Helps relieve and prevent rashes and irritation due to wetness from incontinence
- Protects chafed skin due to irritation and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gently cleanse affected skin
- Pat dry with a clean, soft cloth or allow to air dry
- Apply generously to affected area as needed, especially after incontinence episodes
- Using a dry tissue to remove excess product from skin is most effective
mineral oil, water, lanolin USP, talc, fragrance, methylparaben.
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2014 CVS/pharmacy
Made in the U.S.A.
zinc oxide, petrolatum cream
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Guy & O'Neill, Inc. (037838844)|
|Guy & O'Neill, Inc.||037838844||manufacture(59779-988)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Other brands
- Desitin Rapid Relief Cream, Balmex, Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste, PeriGuard, ... +10 more