Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 25, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 0.144mg in 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.0025mg in 1g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.1mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 0.15mg in 1g
Labeler: Natureplex LLC
NDC Code: 67234-025
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
|Phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.25%||Vasoconstrictor|
|Pramoxine hydrochloride 1%||Local Anesthetic|
- temporarily relieves pain, soreness, and burning
- helps relieve local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external use only.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- the condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- an allergic reaction develops
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- when practical, cleanse affected area by patting or blotting with appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or soft cloth before applying cream.
- when first opening tube, remove foil seal
- apply externally or in lower portion of anal canal only
- apply externally to affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning, or after each bowel movement
- for application in lower anal canal; remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into anus
- thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use, and replace cover
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- close cap tightly after use
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, BHA, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate, laureth-23, methylparaben, mineral oil, panthenol, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, steareth-2, steareth-20, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, xanthan gum
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
glycerin, phenylephrine hydrochloride, pramoxine hydrochloride, and petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Natureplex LLC (062808196)|