The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength Cherry
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, SIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc
NDC Code: 0067-6280
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 400 mg
Magnesium Hydroxide 400 mg
Simethicone 40 mg
for the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
more than 8 teaspoonsful in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- symptoms last more than 2 weeks
- shake well before using.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls two times a day or as directed by a physician.
- do not take more than 8 teaspoonsful in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: consult a physician.
- each teaspoonful contains: magnesium 145 mg, potassium 5 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C(68-77°F)
- protect from freezing
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, glycerin, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, potassium citrate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol
call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ADVANCED MAXIMUM STRENGTH CHERRY
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide,simethicone liquid
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc (879821635)|