Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 100mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 150mg in 1g
Labeler: Genomma Lab USA Inc.
NDC code: 50066-057
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 28, 2022.
Menthol - 10%
Methyl salicylate - 15%
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with
- simple back aches
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- with a heating pad
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply bandage tightly
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens, or symtoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age; consult a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°- 25°C ( 68° to 77°F)
- Close cap tightly after use.
Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Purified Water, Stearic acid, Triethanolamine
Penetrating temporary relief of minor muscle aches
For Arthritis, Muscle & Joint Pain
10% Menthol and
15% Methyl Salicylate
Net WT. 3.0 oz ( 85g)
pain relieving cream cream
|Labeler - Genomma Lab USA Inc. (832323534)|
|Registrant - Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals||151177797||manufacture(50066-057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.