Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 14, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-005
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpherinamine maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer
Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with cold or flu:
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
Temporarily relieves minor aches, pains and headache as well as these sympotoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Temporarily relieves minor aches, pains, headache and nasal congestion as well as sinus congestion and pressure, and reduces swelling of nasal passages
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in any 24-hour period, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persits for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI, drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask doctor before use if you have
- liver desease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma, or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking any other pain reliever/ fever reducer
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur with children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Directions: do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- do not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 tablets every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
Inactive ingredients: FD&C blue #2, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, PEG 400, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions? Menper Distributors, Inc. 1-800-560-5223; M-F 9 AM - 4 PM Eastern
acetaminophen, chlorpherinamine maleate, phenylephrine hci tablet
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|