Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 8, 2021.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 63517-160
Active Ingredient Purpose
Glycerin 7.5% v/v Oral Demulcent
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
For Oral Use Only.
- Do not get in eyes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Indications and Usage
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and/or irritation of the mouth.
- Dry mouth relief.
Dosage and Administration
- Swab mouth as needed.
- Discard after single use.
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature. 15 deg - 30 deg C, 58 deg - 86 deg F
- Avoid excessive heat.
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, lemon flavor, sodium benzoate, water
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|