Eyeganics Organic Tears
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 1, 2021.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Glycerin 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Eyeganics LLC
NDC Code: 73017-3111
- Certified Organic
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For external use only
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
Sodium Chloride, Water.
|EYEGANICS ORGANIC TEARS
glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - Eyeganics LLC (084011651)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.