Aulief Topical Pain Reliever
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 30mg in 1g, MENTHOL 50mg in 1g
Labeler: China-Gel, Inc.
NDC code: 76305-302
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 3, 2023.
Organic Camphor 3.00%
Organic Menthol 5.00%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- sports injuries
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- with bandages or heating pad
- with heat or open flame
- on open wounds or open skin
- with other topical products
- if skin irritation occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if pain persists more than 7 days, or returns within a few days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults or children 2 years of age or older
- Cleanse the area-apply liberally over affected area as needed
- Massage into skin until absorbed
- Repeat up to 4 times a day
- Store in cool, dry place
- Minor separation may occur
- Keep closed when not in use
Alcohol*, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract*, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract*, Carbomer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)*, Lavandin Grosso (lavender)*, Panex Ginseng Root Extract*, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Water
( *certified organic ingredient)
TOPICAL PAIN RELIEVER
menthol and camohor cream
|Labeler - China-Gel, Inc. (941374068)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.