Hemorrhoid Relief Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC code: 49035-717
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 15, 2023.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
helps relieve the pain, itching, and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
- an allergic reaction develops to ingredients in this product
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- adults and children 12 years and over: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, triethanolamine, vitamin E acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) skin extract
• Helps relieve pain and burning
• For the temporary relief of itching and
discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
and other anorectal disorders
• Highest lidocaine strength
NET WT 1 OZ (30 g)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF FOIL SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING OR TUBE IS DAMAGED
– Or we’ll replace it or
give you your money
back. For questions or
comments or to report
an undesired reaction
or side effect, please
Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Ferndale IP, Inc., owner of the registered trademark RectiCare®.
|HEMORRHOID RELIEF CREAM
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-717)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.