PHYTOZINE RINGWORM TREATMENT MAXIMUM STRENGTH
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 29, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: The Sisquoc Healthcare Corporation
NDC Code: 71229-101
- CURES MOST RINGWORM
- RELIEVES ITCHING, REDNESS, IRRITATION AND DISCOMFORT WHICH ACCOMPANY THIS CONDITION.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT AVOID CONTACT WITH THE EYES.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- IRRITATION OCCURS
- THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT WITHIN 4 WEEKS.
DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- For the cure of most ringworm (tinea corporis) and athlete’s foot (tinea pedis). For relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation and discomforts which may accompany these conditions.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a layer of PHYTOZINE over the affected area twice daily (morning and night). Allow the cream to dry for at least 3 minutes before covering the affectedarea with clothing.
- Wash hands after each application to preventthe chance of the infection spreading to other parts of the skin.
- Most ringworm infections will require between 3-4 weeks of continuous daily treatment before the infection is completely eliminated.
- Proper use of PHYTOZINE will eliminate most ringworm infections. If the condition persists longer, contact a physician or medical professional.
Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100, Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Glycerin, Avena (Oat), Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Actrostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Theobroma Cacao
(Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula
Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Jasminum Oficinale (Jasmine) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl
Acetate, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin
Store between 20°c to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
|PHYTOZINE RINGWORM TREATMENT
|Labeler - The Sisquoc Healthcare Corporation (021517142)|
|COASTAL CONTRACT PACKAGING, INC.||137341611||manufacture(71229-101)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.