Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Pharmadel LLC
NDC code: 55758-311
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 25, 2022.
|Active ingredients (in each 20 mL)||Purposes|
|Acetaminophen 650mg ......||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg .............||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin 400 mg .....................................||Expectorant|
|Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg...................||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these common cold/ flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial
- secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- make coughs more productive
- nasal congestion
- stuffy nose
- hay fever
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains
Severe liver damage may occur if you:
- take more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- take with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- rash If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you or your child are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s or your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- a cough that is accompanied with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, bronchitis, or emphysema
- diffculty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- skin rash appears
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- dosing cup included
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults & children 12 years of age & over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 10 mg
- store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- do not refrigerate
TAMPER EVIDENT FEATURE: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum.
1-866-359-3478 (M-F) 9 AM to 5 PM EST or www.pharmadel.com
MAXIMUM STRENGTH • MÁXIMA POTENCIA
FAST ACTION/ACCIÓN RÁPIDA
ACETAMINOPHEN Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine HCI/ACETAMINOFÉN Dextrometorfano HBr,
Guaifenesina, Fenilefrina HCl
COUGH, COLD & SORE THROAT/TOS, RESFRIADO y DOLOR DE GARGANTA
Aches and pains/Dolores y molestias leves
Headache/Dolor de Cabeza
Nasal decongestant/Descongestivo Nasal
For ages 12+/Para edades 12+
6 fl oz (177 mL)
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr,guaifenesin, phenylephrine hci liquid
|Labeler - Pharmadel LLC (030129680)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.