Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 29, 2019.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.5mg
Labeler: Pharmadel LLC
NDC Code: 55758-301
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
|Active ingredients (in each lozenge)||Purposes|
|Menthol 5.5 mg................................................||Cough suppressant / oral anesthetic|
For the temporary relief of
- minor irritation and sore throats
- cough as may occur with a cold
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by high fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- adult and children 3 to under 12 years of age: allow the lozenge to dissolve one (1) drop slowly in mouth
- repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by doctor
- children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor
- store in cool dry place below 77º F
- protect from heat and light
- do not use if package is torn or broken
ascorbic acid, citric acid monohydrate, cordia dichotoma fruit, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, hyssopus ofﬁcinalis ﬂowering top, greater galangal, justicia adhatoda leaf, licorice, long pepper, natural honey ﬂavor, natural lemon ﬂavor, sucrose.
1-866-359-3478 (M-F) 9 AM to 5 PM EST or www.pharmadel.com
|Labeler - Pharmadel LLC (030129680)|