Rugby Travel Sickness Meclizine HCl, 25 mg Each (Antiemetic)
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC
NDC code: 71610-245
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 6, 2023.
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Meclizine HCl USP 25 mg
Uses prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use it you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact the poison control center immediately.
- Dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 1-2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not give this product to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 0.28 mg per tablet
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
- Keep lid tightly closed
aspartame, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C Red #40 Lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, sugar, tricalcium phosphate.
Questions or comments?
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152
Please reference the How Supplied section listed above for a description of individual tablets. This drug product has been received by Aphena Pharma - TN in a manufacturer or distributor packaged configuration and repackaged in full compliance with all applicable cGMP regulations. The package configurations available from Aphena are listed below:
Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature. Dispense in a tight light-resistant container as defined by USP. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
|RUGBY TRAVEL SICKNESS
MECLIZINE HCL, 25 MG EACH (ANTIEMETIC)
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC (128385585)|
|Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC||128385585||REPACK(71610-245)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.