Welly Itch Fix
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Welly Health PBC
NDC Code: 72663-155
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external feminine, genital and anal itching.
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
- for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge, consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- for external genital, feminine and anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, stop use, consult a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- If condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- do not use. Consult a doctor.
- adults: when practical cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: consult a doctor.
store at controlled room temperature 68° - 77ºF (20°-25°C).
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Benzyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glycerin, Isopropyl myristate, Isostearyl neopentanoate, Methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, Propylene glycol, Purified water
Welly First Aid Itch Fix
Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-itch Cream
2 tubes -0.57 oz(16g) Total Net Wt 1.14oz (32g)
|WELLY ITCH FIX
hydrocortisone anti itch cream cream
|Labeler - Welly Health PBC (116766884)|
|Registrant - Welly Health PBC (116766884)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(72663-155)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Patient Information
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone butyrate Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone probutate Topical application (Advanced Reading)