Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Water 99.03mL in 100mL
Labeler: OCuSOFT, Inc.
NDC code: 54799-565
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2022.
● in an emergency, to help flush loose foreign material or chemicals from the eye.
● to help relieve eye irriatation, burning, itching and stinging by removing air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water.
For external use only
● if solution changes colors or becomes cloudy.
● remove contact lenses before using.
● avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface.
● replace cap after using.
● overuse may cause more eye redness.
● you experience eye pain.
● changes in vision occur.
● continued redness or irritation of the eye.
● condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
● you experience any chemical burns.
● you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
● store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Benzalkonium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Choride, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic.
Call 800-233-5469 www. ocusoft.com
purified water solution/ drops
|Labeler - OCuSOFT, Inc. (174939207)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.