CVS Tooth and Gum Pain Relief Cushions
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 26, 2020.
Dosage form: strip
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 10g in 100g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 69842-381
Oral Pain Reliever
for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches
Methemoglobinemia warning: use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
- pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- rapid heart rate
- shortness of breath
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- fatigue or lack of energy
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- for teething
- in children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Carefully remove gel cushion from blister. Gently mold iwth fingers until soft. Apply to affected tooth/gum area and gently press for 5-10 seconds to mold for a comfortable fit. Gel cushion will stay in place and dissolve slowly in mouth.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: use up to 3 times daily or as directed by dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
Do not use if blister card is broken. This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously. These toothache cushions are designed to completely dissolve in place.
Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Menthol, Polyethylene Glycol
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
©2017 CVS Pharmacy
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in U.S.A.
Moldable Gel Cushions
Tooth & Gum Pain Relief Cushions
BENZOCAINE 10%, ORAL PAIN RELIEVER
For Immediate Pain Relief
- Soothes & comforts
- Long lasting - stays in place twice as long as the leading gel*
- Great for use with braces
8 GEL CUSHIONS, 0.5 g EACH
*Based on lab dissolution study.
|CVS TOOTH AND GUM PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Lornamead Inc. (080046418)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.