Burnaid Burn Gel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Clear Healthcare LLC
NDC Code: 51121-035
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Meleleuca Oil 10mg/g
For the first aid treatment of minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
- Do not use on serious burns.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not store at extreme temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children. If
- swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Parabens
1. Tear open sachet. 2. Apply gel liberally to affected area. Do not rub in. 3. Cover if necessary.
4. Seek medical attention if pain persists.
|BURNAID BURN GEL
tea tree oil gel
|Labeler - Clear Healthcare LLC (078886273)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.