Burnaid Burn Gel
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 9, 2021.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Clear Healthcare LLC
NDC Code: 51121-035
Meleleuca Oil 10mg/g
For the first aid treatment of minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
- Do not use on serious burns.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not store at extreme temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children. If
- swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Parabens
1. Tear open sachet. 2. Apply gel liberally to affected area. Do not rub in. 3. Cover if necessary.
4. Seek medical attention if pain persists.
|BURNAID BURN GEL
tea tree oil gel
|Labeler - Clear Healthcare LLC (078886273)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.