SIMPEX Bisacodyl laxative
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd
NDC code: 76457-003
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 12, 2022.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- relives occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- if you can not swallow without chewing. ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet (s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use a laxative. these could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case or overdose, get medical help orcontact a poison control center right away.
- take with a glass of water.
|Adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|Children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- preserve in well-closed containers at a temperature not exceeding 30°C
- avoid excessive humidity
anhydrous lactose, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypermellose, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, macrogol, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer type C, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene glycol 6000, povidone, sodium bicarbonate, sodiumlauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate type A, talc, titanium dioxide,triethyle citrate
|SIMPEX BISACODYL LAXATIVE
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd||916758275||manufacture(76457-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.