Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 26, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Phenol 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-004
- for temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, sore throat and pain associated with canker sores.
- Apply to the affected area (five sprays)
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature
- citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, water.
Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL IS TORN, BROKEN OR MISSING.
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|