Miracle Pain Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: menthol 3g in 100g
Labeler: Cosmetic Specialty labs, Inc.
NDC Code: 58133-049
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
for external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- condition worsens
- symptoms perist for more than 7days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
ask a health professional before use
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into the skin
- repeat as necessary, no more than 4 times daily
ask a doctor
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark / Leaf / Twig Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine.
|MIRACLE PAIN CREAM
|Labeler - Cosmetic Specialty labs, Inc. (032973000)|
|Cosmetic Specialty labs, Inc.||032973000||manufacture(58133-049)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 2, 2018