Health Smart Blue Ice Topical Analgesic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 12, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1g in 100g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Home Smart Products
NDC Code: 52862-017
For the temporary relief of minor pains and aches of your muscles and joints associated with:
- Sports Injuries
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with :
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product, do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Do not use with heating devices or pads.
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if condition worsens, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: see important warnings under “When using this product”
adults and children 2 years and over:
- apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Carbopol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide , Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT & FD&C Blue No.1
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
HEALTH SMART BLUE ICE TOPICAL ANALGESIC GEL
NET WT.8 OZ (227g)
|HEALTH SMART BLUE ICE TOPICAL ANALGESIC
menthol and camphor gel
|Labeler - Home Smart Products (161872676)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(52862-017)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor / menthol topical
- Patient Information
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Gel
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch