MIRACLE ICE Arthritis Pain Reliever
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 1g in 100g, Camphor (synthetic) 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: FDN Enterprises, LLC
NDC code: 60691-114
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 12, 2022.
Arthritis Pain Reliever
|Menthol 1%||Topical analgesic|
|Camphor 0.5%||Topical analgesic|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- sport injuries
For external use only
Do not use
- with other topical pain relievers
- with heating pads or heating devices
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area before applying product
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- Keep jar tightly closed and away from open heat or flame
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Paraben, Sodium Propyle Paraben, FD&C Blue#1, CI 42090.
FDN Enterprises, LLC.
Opa Locka, FL 33054
ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEVER
menthol and camphor (synthetic) gel
|Labeler - FDN Enterprises, LLC (965743867)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.