La Flecha Japonesa
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 105mg in 1mL
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC code: 53145-047
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 27, 2022.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Methyl Salicate 10.5%..............................................................External Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only. Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- with a bandage
- on wounds or damage skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age
- over extensive areas of the body
- on irritated skin
redness over the affected area
- avoid contact with eyes or mucuos membranes
- do not bandage
- condition worsen or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
ask a health professional before use
If swallowed, induce vomiting and call a physician or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25° C (59° to 77° F)
cajeput oil, clove oil, essential oil of peppermint, eucalyptus oil, juniper, menthol, white mineral oil.
1-800-560-5223 M-F 9 AM to 4 PM Eastern.
|LA FLECHA JAPONESA
methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.