Cardinal Health Fluoride Anticavity
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.43mg in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC code: 63517-016
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 20, 2022.
Sodium fluoride - 0.243% w/w
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing ,seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, after meals or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Instruct children 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Chlidren under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, and FD&C Blue No. 1, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG 6, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water
|CARDINAL HEALTH FLUORIDE ANTICAVITY
fluoride anticavity toothpaste paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (961027315)|
|Registrant - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||manufacture(63517-016)|
Document Id: 1ab1ab30-2c3b-478f-9c9a-b28b058828ad
Set id: cd5570d9-83b6-441b-a0c1-43d95b6b61f4
Effective Time: 20191230
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.