Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Guaifenesin 100 mg…………………………............Expectorant
Dextromethorphan HBR 10 mg…………………….Cough suppressant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold and helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Warnings Do not exceed recommended dosage.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
Do not use:
- this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
Adults and children over 12 years……………..2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 4 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years of age………….1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours
Children 2 to under 6 years of age………….1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 hours
Children under 2 years of age……………………consult your physician
- store this product between (15°-30°C) (59°-86°F)
citric acid, FD&C red #33, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, raspberry flavor, sucrose, water
guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.