Sheffield Arthritis and Muscle Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSICUM OLEORESIN 0.25mg in 1g
Labeler: Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 11527-089
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.025%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis,strains,bruises and sprains
For external use only
Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use with a heating pad or on wounds, damaged, broken (open) or irritated skin.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation of skin develops.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- A temporary burning sensation may occur upon application, but generally disappears in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Unless treating hands, wash thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use.
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Sterate, Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Purified Water , Sorbitol
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°- 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- Close the cap tightly after use
Dr. Sheffield's NDC 11527-089-54
Made in the USA
ARTHRITIS & MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF CREAM
NET WT. 1.5 oz. (43g)
|SHEFFIELD ARTHRITIS AND MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF
capsicum oleoresin cream
|Labeler - Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-089)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.