Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 31, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Productos Zapotol Corp
NDC Code: 59428-000
Active ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1%..................................................Antipruritic (Anti-itch)
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis
- for external genital, feminine and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Warnings For external use only
Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a vaginal discharge (for external feminine itching)
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- for external anal itching, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- do not put this product into rectum by using finger or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep Out of the Reach Of Children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
- Adults: for external anal itching:
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with and appropriate cleansing pad
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 12 years of age: for external anal itching, consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredients aloe vera leaf, butylated hydroxytoluene, ceteth-20, cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water
Productos Zapotol Corp.
Van Nuys, CA 91402
Made in Korea
|Labeler - Productos Zapotol Corp (186063850)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Patient Information
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone butyrate Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone probutate Topical application (Advanced Reading)