Publix Burn Relief ALOE VERA
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Publix Super Markets Inc
NDC Code: 56062-711
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
- temporary relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites
For external use only
in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
|PUBLIX BURN RELIEF
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - Publix Super Markets Inc (006922009)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.