Publix Burn Relief ALOE VERA
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Publix Super Markets Inc
NDC Code: 56062-711
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
- temporary relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites
For external use only
in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
|PUBLIX BURN RELIEF
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - Publix Super Markets Inc (006922009)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.