Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 1g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC code: 56104-009
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 19, 2022.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
- for the removal of corns and calluses
- relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
Do not use
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic, or if you have poort blood circulation, excpet under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
Stop and ask a doctor if
discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
- store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
- clsoe tightly to prevent solidification
- store in a cool place
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
corn and callus liquid remover liquid
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Document Id: 938f3132-e355-a9bb-e053-2a95a90a44d9
Set id: 4f0b5582-80e6-432b-afd3-de251b6b2451
Effective Time: 20190927
Premier Brands of America Inc.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.