ANTACID by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-041
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- chew 1-2 tablets as symptoms occurs.
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- each tablet contains: calcium 200 mg
- store at room temperature 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
Cherry flavor, dextrose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin
Call 631-981-4600, Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm ET
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. Holtsville, NY 11742
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||MANUFACTURE(17714-041)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more