Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 3, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-041
(in each tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- chew 1-2 tablets as symptoms occurs.
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- each tablet contains: calcium 200 mg
- store at room temperature 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
Cherry flavor, dextrose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin
Call 631-981-4600, Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm ET
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. Holtsville, NY 11742
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-041)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 22 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Drug Information
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)