GERICARE Regular strength
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICALS CORP
NDC code: 57896-663
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 9, 2022.
Calcium Carbonate USP 500mg
• acid indigestion
• sour stomach
• upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- If pregnant do not take more than10 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not swallow tablets whole.
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor.
• each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200 mg
• store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed
adipic acid, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Yellow No. 10, dextrose, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD & C Yellow No. 6, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, , starch, sucralose,
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
Compare to active ingredient in Regular Strength Tum®*
CALCIUM CARBONATE 500 mg
ASSORTED FRUIT FLAVORS
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
150 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Dist. By: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals Corp.
1650 63rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, the owner of the registered trademark, Regular Strength Tums®.
|GERICARE REGULAR STRENGTH
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICALS CORP (611196254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.