MediChoice Instant Hand Sanitizer Honey scented
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 17, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
NDC Code: 39892-0400
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
For external use only - hands.
in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
if skin irritation and redness or rash develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- rub hands together briskly until dry
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- not recommended for infants
- store at normal room temperature
- may discolor certain fabrics
- may be harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Purified Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Decolorized), Carbomer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate
|MEDICHOICE INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc. (847412269)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.