DRx CHOICE Antacid Calcium Regular Strength
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 10, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Raritan Pharmaceuticals Inc
NDC Code: 68163-101
Calcium Carbonate USP 500mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not swallow tablets whole.
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200mg
- store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed.
adipic acid, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Yellow No. 10 dextrose, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose.
*Compare to the active Ingredient in Regular Strength Tums®
CALCIUM CARBONATE 500 mg
Fast Relief of Upset Stomach, Heartburn and Acid Indigestion.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored
Chewable Tablets 60
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline LLC, owner of the registered trademark, Regular Strength Tums®.
Manufactured by: Raritan Pharmaceuticals
8 Joanna Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
|DRX CHOICE ANTACID CALCIUM
calcium carbonate 500mg tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Raritan Pharmaceuticals Inc (127602287)|
More about calcium carbonate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 22 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Patient Information
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)