PAIN Terminator Analgesic by Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL .02g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE .005g in 1g
Labeler: Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 62699-3313
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 2% - Topical Analgesic, Wintergreen Oil 0.5% - Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Apply to affected area not more than 2 to 3 times daily. Try on small area first to test for
sensitivity. Children under 4 years of age should not use, unless consulted by a physician.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contac with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use if skin is sensitive, or have allergies to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Jojoba oil, paeonia veitchii radix, angelicae sinensis radix, carthami flos, pyritum, draconis resina, myrrha, ligustici rhizoma, acanthopanacis cortex, achyranthis radix, atractylodis rhizoma, gentianae macrophyllae radix, pinelliae tuber, sausureae radix, cnidii monnieri fructus, cinnamomum cortex, dioscoreae tokoro rhizoma, jasmine oil, tourmaline.
1 (800) 798-3977
|PAIN TERMINATOR ANALGESIC
topical analgesic cream
|Labeler - Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (656348505)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.