Selan Plus Zinc Oxide
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 2g in 100g, DIMETHICONE 2.11 in 100g
Labeler: Trividia Manufacturing Solutions, Inc
NDC code: 0159-2200
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 26, 2022.
Zinc Oxide 2%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chaged skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply cream with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store at room temperature
Purified Water USP, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol USP, Glycerol Monostearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lanolin USP, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Propylparaben.
|SELAN PLUS ZINC OXIDE
selan plus zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Trividia Manufacturing Solutions, Inc (018927392)|
|Trividia Manufacturing Solutions, Inc||018927392||manufacture(0159-2200), label(0159-2200), pack(0159-2200)|
Document Id: 5ae6fba5-3a62-6716-e053-2991aa0a5d09
Set id: 07396c61-1dfd-4be7-bddf-0eb570a18463
Effective Time: 20171006
Trividia Manufacturing Solutions, Inc
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.