CVS pharmacy Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Medically reviewed on September 21, 2016
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-617
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- apply topically to the skin tohelp prevent corss contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds when used as directed.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
See back Canister for Warnings
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open packet
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
See back Canister for Directions
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Made in the USA of domestic and imported material
DO NOT FLUSH logo
|CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198)|
|Nice-Pak Products, Inc.||003778198||manufacture(59779-617)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.