CVS pharmacy Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC code: 59779-617
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 15, 2022.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- apply topically to the skin tohelp prevent corss contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds when used as directed.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
See back Canister for Warnings
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open packet
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
See back Canister for Directions
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Made in the USA of domestic and imported material
DO NOT FLUSH logo
- Fast & effective *
- Moisturizing formula
with vitamin E & aloe
leaves hands feeling soft
- Great for on the go
- Paraben and phthalate free
40 WIPES 7.5 IN x 5.7 IN (19.1 cm x 14.5 cm)
|CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture(59779-617)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.