Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Lex Inc
NDC code: 49523-501
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 6, 2023.
|Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp.)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a Doctor.
- for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a Doctor
- if you are now taking a prescription Monoaminooxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug; If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a Doctor.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition;
- If cough persist for more than one week, tend to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache;
- if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed more than 6 doses for children and adults in a 24 - hour period.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL), every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 teaspoonful (5 mL), every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Do not use if there is evidence of tampering.
Banana flavor, cherry flavor, citric acid, hidrogenated castor oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, methyl paraben (as preservative), propylene glycol, propyl paraben (as preservative), purified water, silicon dioxide, sorbitol, sucralose, titanium dioxide, vanillin flavor, xanthan gum.
Distributed in the USA by:
PLAZA IZALCO WHOLESALE
417, Clifford Avenue, Alexandria VA, 22305
Guaifenesin • Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl • Nasal Decongestant
- Sugar FREE
- Alcohol FREE
4 fl. oz.
Manufactured for: Laboratorios López, S.A. de C.V.
Boulevard del Ejército Nacional, Km. 5 1/2,
Soyapango, San Salvador, El Salvador, C.A.
guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Lex Inc (046172888)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.