Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: Kroger Company
NDC code: 30142-080
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 21, 2022.
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
for athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
1 week between the toes
2 weeks on the bottom or sides of the foot
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE SEAL ON THE TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR NOT VISIBLE.
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S. A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(30142-080)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.