Celadrin Joint and Muscle Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 14, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Factors Group of Nutritional Products
NDC Code: 54230-356
Joint and Muscle Pain Relieving Cream
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults and children 2 yrs. of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day. Children under 2 yrs. of age: consult a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Celadrin® (a proprietary blend of esterified fatty acid carbons), Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
WN Pharmaceuticals® Inc.,
Everett WA, USA 98203
JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN RELIEVING
|Labeler - Factors Group of Nutritional Products (253282701)|
|Registrant - Lifetech Resources, LLC (662559110)|
|Lifetech Resources, LLC||622559110||MANUFACTURE(54230-356)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Drug Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Flexall, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more