Sheffield Pain Relief
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC code: 11527-062
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 13, 2022.
Oral Pain Reliever
- temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain and sore mouth
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use tube if it is cut prior to opening
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Oral Pain Relief Gel
- apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- store at a controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Flavor, PEG 540, PEG 6, PEG 75, PEG 8, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid
Oral Pain Relief
MAXIMUM STRENGTH GEL
Benzocaine 20% NET WT. 0.33 OZ (9.35g)
Made in the USA
|SHEFFIELD PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-062)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.