Sheffield Pain Relief
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 11527-062
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral Pain Reliever
- temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain and sore mouth
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use tube if it is cut prior to opening
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Oral Pain Relief Gel
- apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- store at a controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Flavor, PEG 540, PEG 6, PEG 75, PEG 8, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid
Oral Pain Relief
MAXIMUM STRENGTH GEL
Benzocaine 20% NET WT. 0.33 OZ (9.35g)
Made in the USA
|SHEFFIELD PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-062)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.