Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Sulfur 8g in 100g, Resorcinol 2g in 100g
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC code: 63824-313
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 27, 2022.
Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream
|Resorcinol 2%||Acne medication|
|Sulfur 8%||Acne medication|
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
When using this product
- apply only to areas with acne
- rinse eyes right away with water if it gets in eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- keep tightly closed
- keep away from heat
Water, Alcohol Denat., Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA © RB 2011
DAILY CLEAR ADULT TINTED ACNE TREATMENT
sulfur and resorcinol cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.