Kroger Toothache Pain Relief
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 20g in 100g
NDC code: 30142-320
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 11, 2022.
Benzocaine 20.0% ...................................................................... Oral pain reliever
for the temporary relief of pain due to toothache
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as
procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
- Do not use more than directed for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• cut open tip of tube on scoremark
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around the the gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. CDhildren under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor.
Do not use if tip is cut prior to opening. This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a tempory expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously. This formula will stay in place for extended duration of relief.
Cellulose Gum, Gelatin, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Pectin, Petrolatum, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin.
• use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor • children under 12 years of age should be supervised in
the use of this product • children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
TOOTHACHE PAIN RELIEF
benzocaine paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Kroger (006999528)|
|Registrant - Lornamead (126440440)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.