FAMILY WELLNESS MEDICATED WIPES
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 5g
Labeler: FAMILY DOLLAR
NDC code: 55319-031
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 5, 2022.
Active ingredient Purpose
Witch hazel, 50%...............................................................Anorectal/Astringent
temporarily relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
temporarily relieves irritation and burning
For external use only
When using this product
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- open the lid on top of the wipes pouch
- peel back wipes seal, remove completely and discard
- grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch
- close lid after each use to retain moisture
- adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard. Do Not Flush.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
protect from excessive heat
alcohol, aloe vera leaf, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.
10401 MONROE RD.
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
Made in China
|FAMILY WELLNESS MEDICATED WIPES
witch hazel solution
|Labeler - FAMILY DOLLAR (024472631)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.