Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 11, 2021.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Menthol 3mg in 1g, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 1mg in 1g
Labeler: The Egyptian Saudi Co. For Medical Manufacturing (Masco-Mid) S.A.E
NDC Code: 72602-003
- Children suffering from high temperature or fever
- Adults suffering from headache and migrain
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Tempo cool has no side effects and used safely with all medications.
- Avoid contacts with eyes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not apply to wound or damaged skin
- One sheet for 8 hours.
- Peel off the transparent layer,attach Sheet to the forehead area or back of the neck.
- If condition worsens
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right a way
Menthol 0.3 %
Glycerin ,Sodium polyacrylate , Anhydrous citric acid ,Tartaric acid ,Poly sorbate -80 (tween 80) ,
|Labeler - The Egyptian Saudi Co. For Medical Manufacturing (Masco-Mid) S.A.E (850486280)|
|Registrant - The Egyptian Saudi Co. For Medical Manufacturing (Masco-Mid) S.A.E (850486280)|
|The Egyptian Saudi Co. For Medical Manufacturing (Masco-Mid) S.A.E||850486280||manufacture(72602-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor / menthol topical
- Drug Information
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Gel
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch