Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 6, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 15mg in 1g
Labeler: Smith-Amish, LLC
NDC Code: 72609-280
Temporarily relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or no improvemeny within a few days, discontinue use of the product and consult a doctor
- to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
ask a health professional before use
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Protect from excessive heat.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77° F)
arnica montana flower extract, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Cinerea), glycerin, glyceryl stearate, jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed oil, peppermint (Mentha Piperita) oil, phenoxyethanol, rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis), Sodium citrate, stearic acid, sweet almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, tea tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) leaf oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E), water.
Call (866) 419-3567 / 8:00 Am-5:00 PM ET-M-F
|Labeler - Smith-Amish, LLC (081504527)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Patient Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, ActivICE, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more